Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ciao!

I just wanted to say that, as of tomorrow, I will be leaving for Italy for 15 days of touring, then staying with family members until July 18th.

Because of this, I might take a little bit longer to reply/post reviews.

However, please still feel free to contact me, comment, send review requests, as I will still have Internet access at least once a day, and will have some downtime. 

I just wanted to make sure that, in case I don't reply immediately to anyone, you will know exactly why.

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful summer, and are able to do lots of writing and reading!

Let me know if you are traveling anywhere, we can exchange pictures!

Now, I have to go pack because I always wait until the last minute...I know, it is a bad habit, I advise against it...

Until next time,
Justine 

No comments:

Post a Comment